Wednesday, January 12, 2011

The Name

By X


"love me" she said

so I took her body, gave her what I could

but she just would´t heat my blood

the face I loved appeared in my mind

but it wasn´t the one close to mine

I couldn´t forget the love of a life

the one I tried to leave behind

in the final moment I called loud her name

a tear then appeared

rolled down my face, fell on her lips

she said "your love ain´t sweet"

love? what love?

just trying to fake myself!

we stopped, I could bear it no more

she spoke again, weeping, I guess

"I know your heart ain't mine

I know you don´t share my joy

you think I´m just your toy.

but tell me for God´s sake

why do you call my name?"

I couldn't pretend anymore

my soul was burning inside

laughter scaped from my throat

it was my time to talk:

"I don´t want to break your heart

but it´s too late to save mine

I wonder who is it to blame

for you both got the same name!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment